We are looking for someone with passion, and experience, for creating high-quality baked goods under time constraints with a commitment to consistency and detail work. The ideal candidate is expected to have great organization and time management skills, be a team player and have a strong work ethic.
- Bakes product daily as per production schedule
- Checks with staff already on the floor as to where daily production is at to begin work where needed
- Responsible for self-managing time and efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring products meet company standards, including checking with managing staff for any questions and concerns (flavor is right, bake looks correct, etc).
- Ensure overall cleanliness and health standards are being met
- Demonstrates respect for kitchen including staff and equipment
- Work closely with all staff to ensure products are produced and stored in a timely and efficient manner
- A passion for baking must be evident in daily work
- Ability to work well alone or in a team setting
- Hard-working and efficient
- Detail Oriented
- Hand piping experience an asset
- Strong work ethic
- Team player and problem solver
- Pastry Arts diploma or equivalent education favoured, but not required
- Experience in a bakery/kitchen setting required
- Experience with macarons, cupcakes, and/or chocolate an asset.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
All qualified applicants are welcome to apply via email to [email protected] Applicants must submit 1 email only containing a cover letter, resume and portfolio (no larger than 2mg per attachment). While we graciously thank all individuals for applying, only successful applicants will be selected for an interview.