Virtual Cinnamon Apple Crumble Cake Class
Join Jenna from the comfort of your home and create your very own Thanksgiving Cinnamon Apple Crumble Cake! You’ll be transforming your kitchen into a cake studio as you follow along with Jenna and learn all of her best tips and tricks for taking a cake from baked to decorated so that you’ll feel confident to decorate cakes for every occasion!
This 90-minute class will take you through stacking a cake, trimming and crumb coating, then decorating your Cinnamon Apple Crumble cake with smooth salted caramel buttercream, a pink white chocolate drip and top it all off with a chocolate dipped apple! There will also be ample time for a Q+A where Jenna will be able to answer all of your cake questions.
You’ll also get our recipes for our Cinnamon Spice Cake, Salted Caramel, Salted Caramel Buttercream, Sugar and Spice Crumble, Apple Filling and White Chocolate Ganache!
This class is perfect for any skill level! Just bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn and enjoy the process.
Date of class: Friday, October 7th, 2022
Time: 7:30pm - 9:00pm CST (Winnipeg Time)
The Zoom link, including recipes and more will be downloadable at the time of purchase.
Can’t make it to the class at that date and time? The replay will be available for 1 month after the class so you can make this cake for any upcoming occasion!
Please have the following prepared (all recipes included!):
- 2 x 6” Cinnamon Spice cakes baked, cooled, wrapped in saran wrap and left in the fridge overnight.
- 1 recipe Salted Caramel (half added to make your Salted Caramel Buttercream and half assembling your cake!)
- 1 recipe Salted Caramel Buttercream
- 1 recipe Sugar and Spice Crumble
- 1 recipe Apple Filling
- 1 recipe White Chocolate Ganache (not a fan of pink? Make it any colour you’d like!)
Tools and Decorative Touches Needed for Class:
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 6” x ¼” wooden dowel
- Parchment paper
- 2 or 4 cup measuring cup with spout (for your ganache)
- Large offset spatula
- Bench scraper
- Cake turntable or lazy Susan (not needed but highly recommended)
- 8” Cake board or plate (no curved up edges)
- Serrated knife/bread knife
- Spatula to mix the buttercream
- Fridge space to place your cake in