Make every single day a celebration with our Birthday Candle. With notes of sprinkle-filled vanilla frosting, you’ll feel like the sweetest party is happening in every room of your home. Each JRC Signature Birthday Cake Candle is made with 100% soy wax, hand-poured in a perfect gold tin and finished with an eco-fabric wick.
Handcrafted with love by Jeff and Andrea of Charleston and Harlow in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
Burn Time: Approx 40 Hours
Below are some key tips you should follow to get the most out of your JRC Signature Candle:
- During the initial burn allow the candle to burn for a minimum 1.5-2 hours, allowing melt-pool to reach outside of the tin and to a thickness of about 1/4”. Wax holds a memory, and as such, this process is important to ensure your candle burns efficiently. This will prevent tunnelling and excess wax being left on sides of jar un-burned.
- Light wick(s) while the candle is on a flat surface, with matches or a BBQ-style lighter.
- Be sure to allow the wax to melt to the edge of the tin each subsequent burn (usually within an hour or so).
- Candles should not be burned for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- From time to time you may need to trim the wick if you notice the flame burns unusually high, or when the candle is not lit and you notice that the wick is 1/2" higher than the wax. This can be done by simply cutting away the burned part of the wick with small scissors or a wick trimmer.
- Never burn unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- Soy wax melts at a lower temperature, and although the wax itself will not scald, the wick’s flame can so please be careful.
- If a spill occurs, wax can be easily cleaned up with warm water and mild soap.
- Always burn on a safe surface and space. Do not burn near drapes or combustibles.
- Once the candle has been fully exhausted, clean out the tin with warm water and soap. Discard the wick/tab and feel free to re-purpose the tin.
We are aware that life can be unpredictable! Please read below for our cancellation policy on online orders.
Our orders ship out each week on Tuesday. Please email us by Monday at midnight to cancel your order by emailing [email protected] with your full name and order number. You will receive a full refund.
If your order has already shipped, please see our Return Policy and Exchange Policy below.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns at this time. If your item is damaged or defective, please send an email to [email protected].
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges at this time. If your item is damaged or defective, please send an email to [email protected].