Fill your home with sweet and dreamy Cotton Candy clouds. With notes of warm spun sugar, you’ll feel like someone is spinning Cotton Candy right before your eyes. Every JRC Candle is made with 100% soy wax, hand-poured in a perfect gold tin and finished with an eco-fabric wick.
Cotton Candy Candle
Handcrafted with love by Jeff and Andrea of Charleston and Harlow in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
Burn Time: Approx 40 Hours
Below are some key tips you should follow to get the most out of your JRC Signature Candle:
- During the initial burn allow the candle to burn for a minimum 1.5-2 hours, allowing melt-pool to reach outside of the tin and to a thickness of about 1/4”. Wax holds a memory, and as such, this process is important to ensure your candle burns efficiently. This will prevent tunnelling and excess wax being left on sides of jar un-burned.
- Light wick(s) while the candle is on a flat surface, with matches or a BBQ-style lighter.
- Be sure to allow the wax to melt to the edge of the tin each subsequent burn (usually within an hour or so).
- Candles should not be burned for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- From time to time you may need to trim the wick if you notice the flame burns unusually high, or when the candle is not lit and you notice that the wick is 1/2" higher than the wax. This can be done by simply cutting away the burned part of the wick with small scissors or a wick trimmer.
- Never burn unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- Soy wax melts at a lower temperature, and although the wax itself will not scald, the wick’s flame can so please be careful.
- If a spill occurs, wax can be easily cleaned up with warm water and mild soap.
- Always burn on a safe surface and space. Do not burn near drapes or combustibles.
- Once the candle has been fully exhausted, clean out the tin with warm water and soap. Discard the wick/tab and feel free to re-purpose the tin.