Looking for local pick up at 580-E Academy Road? Click HERE.
Our JRC Candle Collection features six scents that will fill your home with the scents of our bakery! Each JRC Signature Candle is made with 100% soy wax, is hand-poured in a perfect gold in and is finished with an eco-fabric wick.
Cotton Candy – Fill your home with sweet and dreamy cotton candy clouds. With notes of warm spun sugar, you’ll feel like someone is spinning Cotton Candy right before your eyes.
Birthday Cake – Make every single day a celebration with our Birthday Candle. With notes of sprinkle-filled vanilla frosting, you’ll feel like the sweetest party is happening in every room of your home
Magic Mallow – The scent of marshmallows and cereal will make you feel like magic can come alive at any moment.
Fuzzy Peach – Make your mouth water with the scent of fuzzy peach candies! A scent you’ll have in your home all spring and summer.
Vanilla Macaron – With notes of warm vanilla and toasted almonds, your home will smell like you just whipped up a fresh batch of our famous vanilla macarons!
Blue Razz *New! – This fruity, refreshing candied scent will make your mouth water.
Handcrafted with love by Jeff and Andrea of Charleston and Harlow.
Below are some key tips you should follow to get the most out of your JRC Signature Candle:
- During the initial burn allow the candle to burn for a minimum 1.5-2 hours, allowing melt-pool to reach outside of the tin and to a thickness of about 1/4”. Wax holds a memory, and as such, this process is important to ensure your candle burns efficiently. This will prevent tunnelling and excess wax being left on sides of jar un-burned.
- Light wick(s) while the candle is on a flat surface, with matches or a BBQ-style lighter.
- Be sure to allow the wax to melt to the edge of the tin each subsequent burn (usually within an hour or so).
- Candles should not be burned for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- From time to time you may need to trim the wick if you notice the flame burns unusually high, or when the candle is not lit and you notice that the wick is 1/2" higher than the wax. This can be done by simply cutting away the burned part of the wick with small scissors or a wick trimmer.
- Never burn unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- Soy wax melts at a lower temperature, and although the wax itself will not scald, the wick’s flame can so please be careful.
- If a spill occurs, wax can be easily cleaned up with warm water and mild soap.
- Always burn on a safe surface and space. Do not burn near drapes or combustibles.
- Once the candle has been fully exhausted, clean out the tin with warm water and soap. Discard the wick/tab and feel free to re-purpose the tin.
We are aware that life can be unpredictable! If you need to cancel your order please email [email protected] with your order number and our team will connect with you as soon as they are able.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns at this time. If your item is damaged or defective, please send an email to [email protected].
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges at this time. If your item is damaged or defective, please send an email to [email protected].