Holiday Tree In-Person Cake Decorating Class
Holiday Tree Cake Class
Join Jenna Rae for a Christmas Sprinkle Holiday Tree Cake Decorating Class!
About the workshop:
Join Jenna in our holiday wonderland at the heart of Winnipeg for a whimsical evening of holiday cake decorating! This class is perfect for the beginner who wants to be guided through the process of taking a stacked up carved cake to an enchanting Christmas tree! Jenna, our resident holiday elf, will teach you all the magic touches from helping you select the perfect buttercream colour for your tree and how to pipe the perfect buttercream exterior, to teaching you how to decorate your tree with meringues and gumballs to make your tree a magical centrepiece.
What you’ll learn:
While we enter into the magical wonderland of buttercream with this design, you will learn all the best tips and tricks for how to pipe a variety of shapes to completely cover your tree. Jenna will also teach you how to create two-tone piped dollops that don’t bleed– a skill you’ll use again and again!! We’ll finish off with adding meringues, gumballs, sprinkles, and glitter to your tree and, of course, you’ll top it with a shimmering star.
- A variety of piping techniques
- How to carve a cake (explanation only)
- How to coat fondant in glitter
- How to determine the best placement for your details for a perfect cake
- Digital workbook with recipes
- 2 hours of instruction from Jenna
- Ample time for Q+A throughout the class! Come with your questions about cake baking and decorating!
- A finished 6-inch Holiday Tree Cake to enjoy.
When: Thursday, December 14th
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Where: Jenna Rae Cakes Head Office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Open to all skill levels.
*Please note, no refunds available. You will receive a credit for the amount paid to use towards a future class.