Work with us
Jenna Rae Cakes is a boutique bakery located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. With three bustling and beautiful storefront locations, a growing online shop filled with our own signature line of products including our popular Liquid Flavours, and best selling cookbook Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats, we are always looking for the next team members who will be a perfect fit in our tight-knit team and can help us grow.
We are looking for individuals with passion, and experience, for creating high-quality baked goods under time constraints with a commitment to consistency and detail work. The ideal candidates are expected to have great organization and time management skills, be a team player and have a strong work ethic.
- Bakes product daily as per production schedule
- Checks with staff already on the floor as to where daily production is at to begin work where needed
- Responsible for self-managing time and efficiency
- Responsible for ensuring products meet company standards, including checking with managing staff for any questions and concerns (flavor is right, bake looks correct, etc).
- Ensure overall cleanliness and health standards are being met
- Demonstrates respect for kitchen including staff and equipment
- Work closely with all staff to ensure products are produced and stored in a timely and efficient manner
- A passion for baking must be evident in daily work
- Ability to work well alone or in a team setting
- Hard-working and efficient
- Detail Oriented
- Hand piping experience an asset
- Strong work ethic
- Team player and problem solver
- Pastry Arts diploma or equivalent education favoured, but not required
- Experience in a bakery/kitchen setting required
- Experience with macarons, cupcakes, and/or chocolate an asset.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to lift 20kg
All qualified applicants are welcome to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must submit 1 email only containing a cover letter, resume and portfolio (no larger than 2mg per attachment).
While we graciously thank all individuals for applying, only successful applicants will be selected for an interview.
We are looking for hard-working, dedicated people with positive energy to join our Jenna Rae Cakes Retail Team out of Academy Road, The Forks and Island Lakes. Full Time and Part Time positions are currently available.
Uses communication skills to build strong relationships with customers. Ensures that every customer is served in a friendly, polite, and prompt manner. Works through customer needs and concerns (both in-person and on the phone). Ensures that the cooler is fully stocked, and presented in an aesthetically pleasing and organized manner. Ensures the storefront is always clean and presented in the highest company standard.
We are looking for individuals with availability Sunday to Saturday, from 8am until 10pm.
1+ years in a customer service driven job required. Experience in a restaurant or retail environment an asset. Ability to work well independently and with others
How to Apply
All qualified applicants are welcome to apply via email us at email@example.com with their cover letter and resume. While we graciously thank all individuals for applying, only successful applicants will be selected for an interview.