There's nothing quite like fresh peaches in the summer. Extra juicy and full of flavour, this Candy Peach Popsicle features the bursting flavours of real peaches and a touch of that sour candy peach candy flavour loved by all. This recipe is super simple to make and comes together quick. Make a batch of popsicles and keep them in the freezer for those hot summer days.
🍑 Candy Peach Popsicles (makes 4-6 popsicles) 🍑
13 medium peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup greek yogurt
3 tablespoons icing sugar
3/4 teaspoon JRC Liquid Candy Peach
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon citric acid
1/2 cup peach chocolate melting wafers
1/4 cup sprinkles
Orange You Glad Dazzle Dust Edible Glitter
6 candy peach candies
- To a 6-popsicle mould, divide 3 peaches worth of thin peach slices evenly between the mould.
- Add remaining peaches and all remaining ingredients to a food processor and blitz until smooth. If you don't like the fresh fruit texture, strain the mixture. This will result in fewer popsicles.
- Pour popsicle mix into each mould. Add your popsicles sticks and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- To decorate, add peach chocolate melting wafers to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring well until smooth. Pour melted chocolate into a piping bag. Decorating one popsicle at a time, cut the tip and drizzle chocolate over popsicle. Immediately top with sprinkles. Sprinkle with dazzle dust then pipe a small dollop of chocolate onto a candy peach and attach it to the popsicle.
- To store decorated popsicles, place on parchment in a container and store in the fridge.
Watch our team make these Candy Peach Popsicles here!
Find more recipes, tips and tricks in our cookbook, Jenna Rae Cakes and Sweet Treats, over 100 recipes for the modern baker.