Join Jenna from the comfort of your home and create your very own Jenna Rae Cakes Half Works Cake! Transform your kitchen into a cake studio as you follow along with Jenna on Sunday, September 13th from 3-4pm and learn all of her best tips and tricks for decorating this cake from start to finish. You’ll be responsible for picking up your supplies on your selected pick up date, which include a 6” Vanilla Sprinkle Cake already stacked, crumb coated and ready to be decorated, plus all of the decorative touches you’ll need to create our signature half works design. This class is perfect for any skill level! Just bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn and questions for Jenna to answer during the class.
Class is held over Zoom on Sunday, September 13th from 3pm – 4pm CDT. A Zoom link will be emailed out to you prior to class.
Included supplies will be available for pick up at Jenna Rae Cakes at 580-E Academy Road, Winnipeg, Manitoba on Friday, September 11th or Saturday, September 12th. Please select the date you’d like to pick up your kit when checking out.
Included in your supply kit provided by Jenna Rae Cakes:
– 6” Vanilla Sprinkle Cake stacked + crumb coated
– Buttercream coloured Light Blue and Electric Purple
– Small Squeeze Bottle of Chocolate Ganache
– Piping Bag
– Decorations including Macarons, Mini Meringues, Chocolate covered Oreo, Chocolate Gem and Sprinkles.
Tools needed that are NOT included:
– Cake Turntable or Lazy Susan recommended (We love the Ateco 608 Revolving Cake Decorating Stand). You can also purchase a less industrial style by Wilton available at stores like Michaels.
– Large Offset Spatula (We prefer this Wilton 409-7712 Angled Icing Spatula, 9-Inch) You can also purchase off-set spatulas at places like Bulk Barn and Michaels.
– *Cake Smoother. You can use your offset spatula if you’d like but a cake smoother is definitely recommended for a smooth finish and sharp edges! We like this one as the edges are completely even with the handle.
– Fridge Space for your cake
– Microwave to heat up the ganache
– Spatula or spoon to mix the buttercream
– Scissors for the piping bag
*= Not required but will help make your cake have the most professional finish.
There is the option to add the specialty tool kit to your supply kit. The Specialty Tool Kit includes your more specialty items: Turntable, Offset Spatula and Cake Smoother. This is available for an additional $50.