A Liquid Flavour and matching candle make the Perfect Pair! Each pretty pink box comes with a Liquid Flavour and matching candle scent from our signature line of liquid favours and candles. When you’re not baking using our liquid flavour, your home will smell like you are!
Choose from the following liquid flavour and candle combinations:
Liquid Cotton Candy with Signature Cotton Candy Candle
Liquid Cake Batter with Signature Birthday Cake Candle
Liquid Magic Mallow with Signature Magic Mallow Candle
Burn Time: Approx 40 Hours
Our Liquid Flavours come in 30ml glass bottles with a dropper and each is stored in a holographic paper tube box. The trio comes in a hard pink box and are displayed on a bed of pink crinkle paper. The perfect gift!
Each JRC Signature Birthday Cake Candle is made with 100% soy wax, hand-poured in a perfect gold tin and finished with an eco-fabric wick. Handcrafted with love by Jeff and Andrea of Charleston and Harlow in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
Below are some key tips you should follow to get the most out of your JRC Signature Candle:
- During the initial burn allow the candle to burn for a minimum 1.5-2 hours, allowing melt-pool to reach outside of the tin and to a thickness of about 1/4”. Wax holds a memory, and as such, this process is important to ensure your candle burns efficiently. This will prevent tunnelling and excess wax being left on sides of jar un-burned.
- Light wick(s) while the candle is on a flat surface, with matches or a BBQ-style lighter.
- Be sure to allow the wax to melt to the edge of the tin each subsequent burn (usually within an hour or so).
- Candles should not be burned for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- From time to time you may need to trim the wick if you notice the flame burns unusually high, or when the candle is not lit and you notice that the wick is 1/2" higher than the wax. This can be done by simply cutting away the burned part of the wick with small scissors or a wick trimmer.
- Never burn unattended or within reach of children or pets.
HOW TO USE:
A little goes a long way!* Shake well before using.
Our Liquid Flavour is best added to items like buttercreams, whipped creams, cocktails, candy, marshmallows and other items that have a neutral base flavour and are ready to be packed with flavour. Start with a small amount, then taste. Add more flavouring until your desired strength of flavour is reached.
If you plan to add your Liquid Flavour to an item that will be baked or cooked, we recommend removing the vanilla extract from a recipe and replacing it with your Liquid Flavours. It's best to taste before baking and add more flavour as required to your desired strength of flavour. Note, the flavour may not be as strong once baked.
Pick up a copy of Jenna Rae Cakes + Sweet Treats for our favourite recipes designed for our Liquid Flavours!
*This flavour is highly concentrated and is not to be ingested on its own.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol,
Caution: Highly concentrated
flavouring. Keep out of reach
of children. Made in USA. Distributed by Jenna Rae Cakes.